Wednesday, April 11, 2007

am i to be blamed??????????

it was the result day at school yesterday and a my class teacher said she had just heard a day before that i answered back a teacher........that is wrong ofcourse, but she obviously didnt know why.......but since'll tell you why , you be the judge.
that certain teacher was constantly picking on me evry class. she constantly singled me out n said i was oversmart n all.
when i answered a question in her subject she would try to say what i said was wrong n make faces n say rudely,"sahana dont act oversmart. i know you are very intelligent but you dont need to act off."
n when i answered wrong, she would say"ahh.....you should know this no?? so smart you are " in a very sarcastic way.
she never even taught very well. she just likes those kissass kids.....n i refuse to be one of them. the worst part is, you can never ask her anything thats not in the textbook........which i did once or twice to which she had to "say you think you are smarter than the teacher". well i didnt really think so until she said that. like this she kept on singling me out n yelling at me....n so my temper wore off n i said, "what i said is right teacher.and i dont think im oversmart"......n then she asked me to keep quiet to which i said,"atleast allow me to justify myself" to which she just sort of grunted n then took off- " you girls think you are smarter than the teacher....i dont want to teach in your class...... you do whatever you want. i hate to teach in this class, all are indifferent" n then went on n on n onnnnnn about how 'some people' in the clas disrespect her n all.

according to a friend the teacher doesnt like being asked questions she doesnt know the answer to. she thinks my teacher is insecure.......well all that is ok. but how will people get to hear my side of the story?
i'll still the the ill mannered back answering kid. that too wrongly accused.
am i wrong??? i dont think so....n i know im not.

No comments: